Re: P.K. ?

  • Frank
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 2, 2006
      Well, with P.K. now a Bengal, we could end up real thin at WR. If no
      moves are made between now and the free agency period, we will have a
      total of TWO receivers under contract (Deion and Bethel). I sense
      some signings coming up (I hope).

      fdb

      --- In patriotzip@yahoogroups.com, "Frank" <frank.dana@...> wrote:

      > From Reiss' column today...
      >
      > The Patriots announced that they are allocating seven players to
      NFL
      > Europe for the 2006 season: running back Earl Charles, quarterback
      Todd
      > Mortensen, receiver Rich Musinski, offensive tackle Jeff Roehl,
      > cornerback Antwain Spann, offensive guard Nick Steitz, and safety
      > Raymond Ventrone. The team also re-signed linebacker Eric
      Alexander,
      > offensive tackle Wesley Britt, and guard Ryan Krug, all of whom
      were on
      > the 2005 practice squad. Long snapper Jon Condo was also signed.
      >
      > Missing from this list is P.K. Sam. From what I read, he was the
      only
      > member of the PS who was not resigned when their contracts ran out.
      > Hmmm...
      >
      > fdb

    • Frank
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 2, 2006
        There seems to be a bumper crop of FA WRs out there this year:
        Antwaan Randle El, Nate Burleson, Rod Gardner, Jabar Gaffney, Koren
        Robinson, Reche Caldwell, David Boston (just kidding), Kevin Curtis,
        Shaun McDonald, Corey Bradford, Joe Jurevicius, Ike Hilliard, Az
        Hakim, and yes, even Sean Morey, to name just a few. Some are
        restricted, but there seem to be some options.

        fdb

        --- In patriotzip@yahoogroups.com, "Frank" <frank.dana@...> wrote:

        > Well, with P.K. now a Bengal, we could end up real thin at WR. If
        no
        > moves are made between now and the free agency period, we will have
        > total of TWO receivers under contract (Deion and Bethel). I sense
        > some signings coming up (I hope).
        >
        > fdb
        >
        > --- In patriotzip@yahoogroups.com, "Frank" <frank.dana@> wrote:
        > >
        > > From Reiss' column today...
        > >
        > > The Patriots announced that they are allocating seven players to
        > NFL
        > > Europe for the 2006 season: running back Earl Charles,
        quarterback
        > Todd
        > > Mortensen, receiver Rich Musinski, offensive tackle Jeff Roehl,
        > > cornerback Antwain Spann, offensive guard Nick Steitz, and safety
        > > Raymond Ventrone. The team also re-signed linebacker Eric
        > Alexander,
        > > offensive tackle Wesley Britt, and guard Ryan Krug, all of whom
        > were on
        > > the 2005 practice squad. Long snapper Jon Condo was also signed.
        > >
        > > Missing from this list is P.K. Sam. From what I read, he was the
        > only
        > > member of the PS who was not resigned when their contracts ran
        out.
        > > Hmmm...
        > >
        > > fdb

      • chris dressler
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 2, 2006
          Joe Jurevicius would be a great addition.  He seems to come up with plays when needed.