Bill Belichik loves the media?

  • Don Diamant
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2006

      Per the NFL network Bill Belichick has been hired as a media analyst for the Superbowl!  Considering they announced this yesterday I’m surprised no one else has mentioned it yet.  I think he is a great choice for an analyst but hope he doesn’t enjoy it too much.  I just wonder if the networks will use his strengths as anyone who has watched Patriots All Access knows he is the master of breaking film down.  I don’t have a lot of confidence in the networks but I do have hope they will utilize his skills to there maximum.

      Don