P.K. ?

  • Frank
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 31, 2006
      From Reiss' column today...

      The Patriots announced that they are allocating seven players to NFL
      Europe for the 2006 season: running back Earl Charles, quarterback Todd
      Mortensen, receiver Rich Musinski, offensive tackle Jeff Roehl,
      cornerback Antwain Spann, offensive guard Nick Steitz, and safety
      Raymond Ventrone. The team also re-signed linebacker Eric Alexander,
      offensive tackle Wesley Britt, and guard Ryan Krug, all of whom were on
      the 2005 practice squad. Long snapper Jon Condo was also signed.

      Missing from this list is P.K. Sam. From what I read, he was the only
      member of the PS who was not resigned when their contracts ran out.
      Hmmm...

      fdb
    • Frank
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 2 5:21 AM
        Well, with P.K. now a Bengal, we could end up real thin at WR. If no
        moves are made between now and the free agency period, we will have a
        total of TWO receivers under contract (Deion and Bethel). I sense
        some signings coming up (I hope).

        fdb

        --- In patriotzip@yahoogroups.com, "Frank" <frank.dana@...> wrote:

        > From Reiss' column today...
        >
        > The Patriots announced that they are allocating seven players to
        NFL
        > Europe for the 2006 season: running back Earl Charles, quarterback
        Todd
        > Mortensen, receiver Rich Musinski, offensive tackle Jeff Roehl,
        > cornerback Antwain Spann, offensive guard Nick Steitz, and safety
        > Raymond Ventrone. The team also re-signed linebacker Eric
        Alexander,
        > offensive tackle Wesley Britt, and guard Ryan Krug, all of whom
        were on
        > the 2005 practice squad. Long snapper Jon Condo was also signed.
        >
        > Missing from this list is P.K. Sam. From what I read, he was the
        only
        > member of the PS who was not resigned when their contracts ran out.
        > Hmmm...
        >
        > fdb

      • Frank
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 2 9:58 AM
          There seems to be a bumper crop of FA WRs out there this year:
          Antwaan Randle El, Nate Burleson, Rod Gardner, Jabar Gaffney, Koren
          Robinson, Reche Caldwell, David Boston (just kidding), Kevin Curtis,
          Shaun McDonald, Corey Bradford, Joe Jurevicius, Ike Hilliard, Az
          Hakim, and yes, even Sean Morey, to name just a few. Some are
          restricted, but there seem to be some options.

          fdb

          --- In patriotzip@yahoogroups.com, "Frank" <frank.dana@...> wrote:

          > Well, with P.K. now a Bengal, we could end up real thin at WR. If
          no
          > moves are made between now and the free agency period, we will have
          > total of TWO receivers under contract (Deion and Bethel). I sense
          > some signings coming up (I hope).
          >
          > fdb
          >
          > --- In patriotzip@yahoogroups.com, "Frank" <frank.dana@> wrote:
          > >
          > > From Reiss' column today...
          > >
          > > The Patriots announced that they are allocating seven players to
          > NFL
          > > Europe for the 2006 season: running back Earl Charles,
          quarterback
          > Todd
          > > Mortensen, receiver Rich Musinski, offensive tackle Jeff Roehl,
          > > cornerback Antwain Spann, offensive guard Nick Steitz, and safety
          > > Raymond Ventrone. The team also re-signed linebacker Eric
          > Alexander,
          > > offensive tackle Wesley Britt, and guard Ryan Krug, all of whom
          > were on
          > > the 2005 practice squad. Long snapper Jon Condo was also signed.
          > >
          > > Missing from this list is P.K. Sam. From what I read, he was the
          > only
          > > member of the PS who was not resigned when their contracts ran
          out.
          > > Hmmm...
          > >
          > > fdb

        • chris dressler
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 2 1:20 PM
            Joe Jurevicius would be a great addition.  He seems to come up with plays when needed.