Re: [patriotzip] One less Patriot at the Pro Bowl

  • Orgone
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 27, 2006
      I think this is a good thing. Brady has been nursing a sore arm for two years. I don't want Brady thinking about anything more taxing than which pair of slippers is he going to wear next for a month or so. I believe Brady and much of the rest of the team where mentally spent for at least the last month of the season. I have no doubt that they left everything on the field at Denver.

      Harry

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/