Re: [patriotzip] What beverage do you most enjoy quaffing on a Patriots game day?

    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 27, 2006
      Re: [patriotzip] What beverage do you most enjoy quaffing on a Patriots game day?
      There are many gameday beverages though as Don knows I've a partiality towards Bruschi Brew.  While the Jr. version of home-made rootbeer isn't bad at all there are several other 'flavors' which call to me.  My game day consumption is low but I do delight in:

      Russian Imperial Stout - my second all time favorite Bruschi Brew which is in fact made every year
      Russian Imperial Oatmeal Stout - we converted this to an oatmeal and frequently do not filter it to create my all time favorite beer.  Unfortunately not everyone joins me for breakfast beer and though tailgates begin at 9, I only get this fine product infrequently and not in Bruschi Brew X.
      Black Satin Stout - a smoother stout for the taste buds of Monty and Charts.  I find it an excellent base to my Jambalaya as well.

      trapist Ale - In honor of BB's 'monk' outfit we did add this to our options this year and it was well appreciated

      Nut Brown - the closest Bruschi Brew ever gets to yellow is Brown...except for Karen whom deserves her favorite

      Boston Revere Lager which is a Sam Adam's clone of sorts and the only yellow variety of Bruschi Brew

      Willie McGinest gets a tribute of Hypnotic on the way into the game but all of our favorite is probably the post game Champagne which occurs after victories and which sadly was left out a bit at the Razor this season.

      All of this of course follows the true root of our morning tailgate...the coffee with which my morning begins on such days.  A small dolop of Baileys and/or Frangelica help spruce it up at times.

      At the post game tailgate any of Kelly and Chris' hot drinks are also quite welcome to warm a frosty Zip!