RE: [patriotzip] question

  • Don Diamant
    Message 1 of 15 , Jan 26, 2006

      Speaking of Tatupu, he was everywhere on the field last weekend.  It’s hard to believe this kid is a rookie.  It’s also hard to believe we passed this kid over in the draft.

      The Seahawks look strong but I just see their offense getting beaten up by the Steelers defense.  They are going to need another strong showing by their defense along with Tatupu to pull off a win.  I’m no Steelers fan but I think this is their year.

      Don