RE: [patriotzip] ho hum ...

  • chris dressler
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 23, 2006
      I plan to watch... I am football fan.  I know that Pats are not there and I would rather them be there but I like football!  I will be sitting beer in hand on Superbowl Sunday!

      Susan Moore <scmoore@...> wrote:
      Yeah, I agree.......BUT, next year it will be good again because we'll be back there!!
      GO PATRIOTS for 2006!!
      Is anyone going to watch the Super Bowl? I think it will be boring too.