Re: [patriotzip] PatriotsInsider.com article

  • Ed Bryant
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 18, 2006
      Jenifer, that was well-written!  And you spelled your first name right: I'd have thrown in another "n" and looked silly.
      I look forward to becoming a regular reader!

      ed bryant

      tidwell_jenifer <jtidwell+yahoo@...> wrote:
      Thought y'all would like to know...  Zip's tailgate group needed a
      little more fame, so I wrote about it. :-)

      http://patriotsinsider.com  (on front page for today)
      http://patriots.scout.com/2/490030.html  (permanent link)

      I'll be writing more articles next season for Patriots Insider, if all
      goes well.

          - Jenifer