Re: [patriotzip] LPC: Razor's Edge Playoff Plans!

  • Christopher Sheridan
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 4, 2006
      Mr. Pierce,

      We shall see you there.  My dad and I score tickets.  I currently have two tickets open, but an offer has been made.  I am certian you could move them if needed, and I will follow up with an email to you if the person offered doesn't take them.  Standing room for your info.

      GO PATS
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 4, 2006
        Confirmed that I have folks hot for tickets...great t hear you'll be there...even if you did snub my ticket offer ! ;-)

        Sent: Wednesday, January 04, 2006 1:21 PM
        Subject: Re: [patriotzip] LPC: Razor's Edge Playoff Plans!