RE: [patriotzip] Playoff Tix and Bru on NFL Films

  • Don Diamant
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 3, 2006

      Strike that!  Score! I just acquired two tickets on the Ticket Exchange!  See you Saturday!

      I’d still like more info on the All Access though, thanks.

      Don – One of the lucky ones this year. J

      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 4, 2006
        If you have the Patriots Extra Point Visa there is an optional program which costs $65 annually but has benefits such as allowing you to purchase tickets to most games when the opposing team returns them.  They usually send a $20 online proshop certificate each year too.  You get 15% discount at the proshop all the time, etc.