RE: [patriotzip] Playoff Tix and Bru on NFL Films

  • Don Diamant
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 3, 2006

      Thanks Karen, but what exactly is an All Access member?  I know I had no luck today with the waiting list sale today so I could use a little luck. J

      Don

      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 3, 2006

        Strike that!  Score! I just acquired two tickets on the Ticket Exchange!  See you Saturday!

        I’d still like more info on the All Access though, thanks.

        Don – One of the lucky ones this year. J

        Thanks Karen, but what exactly is an All Access member?  I know I had no luck today with the waiting list sale today so I could use a little luck. J

        Don

        Two quick things... if anyone is an All Access member and you got the email about tickets coming available tonight at 5:00, don't assume that they are gone.  Check it out. I just got 2.

        Also, Tedy B will be on NFL Films on ESPN2 @ 7:30 tonight... I Tivo'd it and I'm watching it now... A must see!!

      • Karen Cardoza
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 4, 2006
          If you have the Patriots Extra Point Visa there is an optional program which costs $65 annually but has benefits such as allowing you to purchase tickets to most games when the opposing team returns them.  They usually send a $20 online proshop certificate each year too.  You get 15% discount at the proshop all the time, etc.