Re: LPC: Razor's Edge Playoff Plans!

  • slowi42
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 3, 2006
      > HOpe to see many of you there - dress warm - wish for snow and let's
      go!

      Snow is in the forcast for Saturday... not much, but enough to make the
      field wet and messy :)

      Jennifer
    • Christopher Sheridan
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 4, 2006
        Mr. Pierce,

        We shall see you there.  My dad and I score tickets.  I currently have two tickets open, but an offer has been made.  I am certian you could move them if needed, and I will follow up with an email to you if the person offered doesn't take them.  Standing room for your info.

        GO PATS
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 4, 2006
          Confirmed that I have folks hot for tickets...great t hear you'll be there...even if you did snub my ticket offer ! ;-)

          Sent: Wednesday, January 04, 2006 1:21 PM
          Subject: Re: [patriotzip] LPC: Razor's Edge Playoff Plans!