Playoff Tix and Bru on NFL Films

  • Karen Cardoza
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 3, 2006
      Two quick things... if anyone is an All Access member and you got the email about tickets coming available tonight at 5:00, don't assume that they are gone.  Check it out. I just got 2.

      Also, Tedy B will be on NFL Films on ESPN2 @ 7:30 tonight... I Tivo'd it and I'm watching it now... A must see!!

    • sean carmichael
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 3, 2006
        yeah, I got home. turned on my tv, it was tuned to
        ESPN2, and there it was, really nice story, funnyseing
        Belichick leading the team cheer after his first game
        back

        --- Karen Cardoza <PatsFan54@...> wrote:

        > Two quick things... if anyone is an All Access
        > member and you got the email about tickets coming
        > available tonight at 5:00, don't assume that they
        > are gone. Check it out. I just got 2.
        >
        > Also, Tedy B will be on NFL Films on ESPN2 @ 7:30
        > tonight... I Tivo'd it and I'm watching it now... A
        > must see!!

        > Mrs. B's Patriot World
        > http://www.patriotworld.com
        > Podcast Feed
        > http://patriotworld.com/podcasts/mrsbpodcast.xml
        > Frappr Map:
        > http://www.frappr.com/mrsbspatriotworld

        It's all mind over matter, I don't mind and you don't matter.

        Just $16.99/mo. or less.
        dsl.yahoo.com
      • Don Diamant
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 3, 2006

          Thanks Karen, but what exactly is an All Access member?  I know I had no luck today with the waiting list sale today so I could use a little luck. J

          Don

          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 3, 2006

            Strike that!  Score! I just acquired two tickets on the Ticket Exchange!  See you Saturday!

            I’d still like more info on the All Access though, thanks.

            Don – One of the lucky ones this year. J

            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 4, 2006
              If you have the Patriots Extra Point Visa there is an optional program which costs $65 annually but has benefits such as allowing you to purchase tickets to most games when the opposing team returns them.  They usually send a $20 online proshop certificate each year too.  You get 15% discount at the proshop all the time, etc.