LPC: Razor's Edge Playoff Plans!

    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 3, 2006
      Since the 8:00 start means the lots open at 4 officially and 3:30-ish unofficially, we are going to follow Monty's demands of meeting at 3:15 at the Dunkin Donuts just north of the stadium on route 1.  This vantage has worked excellent (except when MOnty forgot to stop at the light last week!) so it continues henceforth as our rendezvous location.

      The Pats in the Playoffs is a grande thing and we need to be ready to ramp up the noise in the stadium.  The post drop-kick n oise was the loudest since Indy's 20-3 playoff lesson and for that short duration of drop kick to game end I was proud of the crowd.  They were slightly less loud for an 85 reunion which deserved much respect and more than was received.  Anyhow this isn't about my soapbox of being a proud and loud crowd but rather an invitation to again join the hospitality we do our best to promote each and every game.  We will rev (no Monty, not Revs) up a fine collection of food and drinks with grills aplenty and both pre-and post game bouts of worthy celebration to encapsule the main event.  Meet us in the lot if you are late (p2 as seen on www.patriotworld.com) or join us for the rendezvous and have a front row seat.  We leave the Dunkins as soon as the lots start to cue up and thus anytime after 3:15 we might vanish into the lot.

      HOpe to see many of you there - dress warm - wish for snow and let's go!

      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 3, 2006
        ***** It's too damn cold to sit outside at a night game there in January.  Only a fool would do that! ;-)

        George

        "RandyZ. Pierce" <alaric02@...> wrote:
[...]

      • Sue Von Iderstine
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 3, 2006
          You're just jealous that you can't be there, George!!!  LOL!  Enjoy your warmth and sunshine out there!!!  I'll be jealous of you after the season's over!

          Go Pats!!!

          Sue

[...]

        • Peter Anderson
          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 3, 2006
            If I lived back in New England, I would try my darndest to be there, even if it was just for the tailgate.  I'll be watching from my home in Southern CA, but make all the noise you can for me!

            Peter

            Go Pats!!!!!!
            Go Steelers (for the next 2 weeks)

            > "Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow
            > in Australia." (Charles Schultz)

            You're just jealous that you can't be there, George!!!  LOL!  Enjoy your warmth and sunshine out there!!!  I'll be jealous of you after the season's over!

            Go Pats!!!

            Sue

            Since the 8:00 start means the lots open at 4 officially and 3:30-ish unofficially, we are going to follow Monty's demands of meeting at 3:15 at the Dunkin Donuts just north of the stadium on route 1.  This vantage has worked excellent (except when MOnty forgot to stop at the light last week!) so it continues henceforth as our rendezvous location.

            The Pats in the Playoffs is a grande thing and we need to be ready to ramp up the noise in the stadium.  The post drop-kick n oise was the loudest since Indy's 20-3 playoff lesson and for that short duration of drop kick to game end I was proud of the crowd.  They were slightly less loud for an 85 reunion which deserved much respect and more than was received.  Anyhow this isn't about my soapbox of being a proud and loud crowd but rather an invitation to again join the hospitality we do our best to promote each and every game.  We will rev (no Monty, not Revs) up a fine collection of food and drinks with grills aplenty and both pre-and post game bouts of worthy celebration to encapsule the main event.  Meet us in the lot if you are late (p2 as seen on www.patriotworld.com) or join us for the rendezvous and have a front row seat.  We leave the Dunkins as soon as the lots start to cue up and thus anytime after 3:15 we might vanish into the lot.

            HOpe to see many of you there - dress warm - wish for snow and let's go!

          • slowi42
            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 3, 2006
              > HOpe to see many of you there - dress warm - wish for snow and let's
              go!

              Snow is in the forcast for Saturday... not much, but enough to make the
              field wet and messy :)

              Jennifer
            • Christopher Sheridan
              Message 6 of 7 , Jan 4, 2006
                Mr. Pierce,

                We shall see you there.  My dad and I score tickets.  I currently have two tickets open, but an offer has been made.  I am certian you could move them if needed, and I will follow up with an email to you if the person offered doesn't take them.  Standing room for your info.

                GO PATS

                Message 7 of 7 , Jan 4, 2006
                  Confirmed that I have folks hot for tickets...great t hear you'll be there...even if you did snub my ticket offer ! ;-)

                  Sent: Wednesday, January 04, 2006 1:21 PM