Re: I'll take the Tom Brady Experience any day.

  • Frank
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3 8:15 AM
      Never understood the fascination with Vick. He's fun to watch run
      around, but as a QB, he's marginal. Something like 2400yds, 15TDs,
      13INTs, 73 QB rating this year. Pretty average numbers. Don't know
      how he gets to go to the Pro Bowl. All hype, I guess. He should have
      been a running back. He's a terrific athlete, just not an exceptional
      QB (passing accuracy, pocket presence, decision making, etc.).

      Vick vs. Brady? Puleeze! Not a rational question.

      fdb

      --- In patriotzip@yahoogroups.com, "rogue35lk" <levon.knowles@m...>