I'll take the Tom Brady Experience any day.

  • rogue35lk
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2006
      check out the quote below from Michael Vick and then try to imagine
      Tom throwing his teammates and coaches under the bus like that.

      With his overall production being inconsistent over the past few
      weeks, Falcons quarterback Michael Vick was asked if opposing teams
      had come up with the formula to limit his effectiveness, particularly
      rushing. "It's not just me. It's not just Mike Vick," Vick said. "I've
      got other players around me, other people around me, coaches who are
      supposed to do everything in their power to put everybody on offense
      in a better position. It's not just me."

      -- Atlanta Journal-Constitution

      I always thought Vick was a classy guy, you know other than giving
      girls Herpes (allegedly) :)
    • Frank
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 3, 2006
        Never understood the fascination with Vick. He's fun to watch run
        around, but as a QB, he's marginal. Something like 2400yds, 15TDs,
        13INTs, 73 QB rating this year. Pretty average numbers. Don't know
        how he gets to go to the Pro Bowl. All hype, I guess. He should have
        been a running back. He's a terrific athlete, just not an exceptional
        QB (passing accuracy, pocket presence, decision making, etc.).

        Vick vs. Brady? Puleeze! Not a rational question.

        fdb

        --- In patriotzip@yahoogroups.com, "rogue35lk" <levon.knowles@m...>