Re: Cassell is a keeper

  • Frank
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 2, 2006
      --- In patriotzip@yahoogroups.com, "rogue35lk" <levon.knowles@m...> wrote:

      > < also, I was glad to see Flutie go out with a bang. :) >

      He'll have to change the name of his band to "The Dropkick Fluties"

      > < Bring on the Cats. >

      Florida teams love night games in Foxborough this time of year! ;)

      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 2, 2006
        ***** No question about it. Of course, I believed that based upon what he had showed in pre-season. But it was good for him to get so much work against a quality team's starters. He's baptized now. If he should have to enter a game that means something at some point, this experience will help.

        George

        rogue35lk <levon.knowles@...> wrote:
        I really liked what Cassell showed today, I see real potential in
        him.  It seemed pretty obvious that he was a little too wired, but I
        think that just relates to his lack of game experience.  I think it
        would be a great move to send the kid over to NFL Europe, where he can
        get some experience on the field.

        also, I was glad to see Flutie go out with a bang. :)

        Bring on the Cats.

      • Buh Buh KEn
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 3, 2006
          If there was one FL team that could play in Foxboro weather it is the
          Jaguars. They have the defense and the running game for it.

          Buh Buh KEn

          Florida teams love night games in Foxborough this time of year! ;)