Cassell is a keeper

  • rogue35lk
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 1, 2006
      I really liked what Cassell showed today, I see real potential in
      him. It seemed pretty obvious that he was a little too wired, but I
      think that just relates to his lack of game experience. I think it
      would be a great move to send the kid over to NFL Europe, where he can
      get some experience on the field.

      also, I was glad to see Flutie go out with a bang. :)

      Bring on the Cats.
    • Frank
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 2, 2006
        --- In patriotzip@yahoogroups.com, "rogue35lk" <levon.knowles@m...> wrote:

        > < also, I was glad to see Flutie go out with a bang. :) >

        He'll have to change the name of his band to "The Dropkick Fluties"

        > < Bring on the Cats. >

        Florida teams love night games in Foxborough this time of year! ;)

          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 3, 2006
            If there was one FL team that could play in Foxboro weather it is the
            Jaguars. They have the defense and the running game for it.

            Buh Buh KEn

            Florida teams love night games in Foxborough this time of year! ;)