Yeah, so what...

  • Frank
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 1, 2006
      The Mammals beat us by 2. We played back-ups for two and a half
      quarters, and they were desparate enough to play starters the whole
      game. Saban must be proud.

      It was perfect. No injuries. Rest guys like Bruschi and Dillon. Beat
      up on Jacksonville next week. Play a rusty Colts team the following
      week. Anything can happen, but it's playing out well so far.

      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 1, 2006
        Is everyone happy with getting the Jaguars? Can't remember what team we'd
        rather have!!
        We didn't want to have to play the Chargers right?

        The Mammals beat us by 2. We played back-ups for two and a half
        quarters, and they were desparate enough to play starters the whole
        game. Saban must be proud.

        It was perfect. No injuries. Rest guys like Bruschi and Dillon. Beat
        up on Jacksonville next week. Play a rusty Colts team the following
        week. Anything can happen, but it's playing out well so far.

        fdb
      • sean carmichael
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 1, 2006
          the Chagers aren't in the playoffs, if we'd gotten the
          3rd seed, we'd've hosted the Steeers

          --- Susan Moore <scmoore@...> wrote:

          > Is everyone happy with getting the Jaguars? Can't
          > remember what team we'd
          > rather have!!
          > We didn't want to have to play the Chargers right?

          It's all mind over matter, I don't mind and you don't matter.

          __________________________________
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 2, 2006
            I know the Chargers aren't in the playoffs; maybe that wasn't worded
            correctly. There was some talk on this list about NOT wanting to have to
            play the Chargers if they got in the playoffs and now we don't have to worry
            about that, thank goodness.
            I'd rather be playing the Jaguars in this round than the Steelers--at first
            they seemed as though they weren't up to what they were last year, but now
            I'm not so sure. They seem to be playing hot and cold, but probably we
            should root for them so that if we ended up against them in the final AFC
            game we'd be at home. Indy doesn't seem invincible right now so maybe
            someone will bump them off and we can get the final home field advantage.
            One game at a time though--go Patriots for Saturday!!!!!!!!!!