LPC: Razor's Edge Rendezvous - Miami Edition!

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 28, 2005
      Happy Holidays and welcome to the final edition of the 2005 Regular Season at the Razor's Edge!

      We will again meet at the Dunkin Donuts on route 1 just North of the stadium at the intersection of Route 1 and North street.  The lots will open officially at 9:00 and so we shall meet at 8:30 and depart for the lots when we see them open at the likely 8:45 time frame.

      If you can't join us for the early edition than find us in P2 at the directions detailed on www.patriotworld.com.

      Rumor has it Laureen and Larry have refound their Razor's Edge edge and a URI jacket will be on the line for anyone able to distract Larry while the Razor's Edge reunions occur.

      What's at stake for the Pats is a continuation of their impressive performances on many levels as they hit Pats Peak not to ski but to prepare for the playoff run.  Whether you have opinions on playoff advancement and seedings, most of us are eager to see a solid performance and victory over the Dolphins as we finish our tune up for the playoffs.  The Razor's crowd was particularly loud last round and it's time to challenge ourselves again.  The Pats have won 17 of 18 divisional games since Zip hoisted the "I Still Believe" sign against Miami in 2002.  I like the sound of 18 of 19 almost as much as fine in a row.  I'm even ok if we make this year's record advance only to 16 wins rather than the 17 we have been accustomed but for now I just want to relive the Squish the Fish mantra and share a Bruschi Brew or two even if he does have to baby that calf.  Speaking of Baby Calf, I'm sure monty will have his veal and the Cardoza's their zeal but there's room for plenty more at the Edge so let's see many of you on Sunday!