Walk to the bus...

  • Frank
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 28, 2005
      I saw the clip of Tedy walking to the bus, on the news. Not only was
      he walking under his own power, he was carrying all his stuff. Pretty
      encouraging. If they feared anything serious, they certainly wouldn't
      let him carry all that extra weight (fingers crossed).

      BTW, has anyone seen or heard anything about Samuel?