Re: Garbanza finally signs in.....and is looking for a copy of the Superbowl game...

  • amysuenbrian2
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 25, 2002
      FYI-For anyone who is a member of Ebay, there are a number of people
      selling tapes of the Super Bowl. I should be getting mine Wednesday
      or Thursday!! I also checked MVP sports today, and I should finally
      be getting my Super bowl shirts and team video. I'm really excited
      now.

      Brian.

      --- In patriotzip@y..., "treemarie781" <treemarie781@y...> wrote:
      > .....cause I'm going thru Patriots withdrawals!!! It's downright
      > awful. Anxiously awaiting my highlight tape. Which leads me to
      this
      > question: Anyone here have a copy of the entire SB? I'll provide
      > the tape and I'll pay a reasonable price....anyone???
    • George The Patsfan
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 25, 2002
        From: "amysuenbrian2" <amysuenbrian2@...>
        To: patriotzip@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: [patriotzip] Re: Garbanza finally signs in.....and is looking for a
        copy of the Superbowl game...
        Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 18:30:50 -0000

        FYI-For anyone who is a member of Ebay, there are a number of people
        selling tapes of the Super Bowl. I should be getting mine Wednesday
        or Thursday!! I also checked MVP sports today, and I should finally
        be getting my Super bowl shirts and team video. I'm really excited
        now.

        Brian.

        ***** I believe that is an illegal copywright infringement, isn't it?

        George 665 + 36 =