Patriots Pro Bowl voting not going well

  • jmsweb55
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 9, 2005
      From those guys at Scout
      http://tinyurl.com/8mjza

      I thought this was interesting. One of the boston papers reported
      something similar a week or two ago, but this is the first I've read
      that someone talked to the NFL about it.

      ...................... begin text .........................
      FYI Gang.

      Polls close Tues Dec. 13th Vote Now!
      www.probowl.com

      This is the last chance ot vote. I conversed with the staff at the NFL
      Offices to verify the status of the pro bowl balloting for Patriots
      players and the news wasn't great.

      According to them, there are 5 Patriots currently in the top 3 of the
      result balloting, some positions only accept one or two players.

      Here's the list of Pats with the best chances to make it:

      Patriots in the top 3 in Pro Bowl fan voting at their position through
      Monday, Dec. 5:

      Fullback (one)
      1st -- Patrick Pass

      Kicker (one)
      2nd -- Adam Vinatieri

      Punter (one)
      3rd -- Josh Miller

      Quarterback (three)
      3rd -- Tom Brady

      Special Teams Player (one)
      2nd -- Larry Izzo

      Which means only Brady and Pass will go unless peeps get the word out.
      www.probowl.com