Re: Boston is so stupid.

  • jmsweb55
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 3, 2005
      You wouldn't believe how many stupid questions are asked by the media
      on a regular basis. The saving grace for them is that they have time
      to edit their own notes and remove those inane lines of questioning
      before they actually submit their story.

      That Reiss piece was taken directly from the press conference, which
      you can also find under the conference transcripts on the official site.

      It just goes to show you they allow all sorts of "reporters" to ask
      stupid questions at any given time.

      With access like that, why would some idiot ask that question?
      Because he has his head up his Baseball-centric bum IMHO.

      Good thing they didnt' identify the guy.