Boston is so stupid.

  • Christopher Robert Woods
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 3, 2005
      This whole region is retarded, I swear.

      From Reiss' Blogospherepodcastdmcathing
      "With Theo Epstein.s resignation as Red Sox general manager a big story in
      the region, Patriots quarterback Tom Brady was asked his thoughts on the
      news. He told the assembled media he didn.t know what was happening with
      the Sox because he was so busy, and wasn't that concerned with it."

      Screw you Boston. Why would the 2 time super bowl MVP and QB of the
      reigning World Champions give a crap about administrative changes in
      another sport in the middle of a tough stretch and just days before the
      toughest game of the year?

      =================
      Christopher Robert Woods
      chris@...
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 3, 2005
        That does seem a bit on the idiotic side, from the news reporters to do
        that!!

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 3, 2005
          You wouldn't believe how many stupid questions are asked by the media
          on a regular basis. The saving grace for them is that they have time
          to edit their own notes and remove those inane lines of questioning
          before they actually submit their story.

          That Reiss piece was taken directly from the press conference, which
          you can also find under the conference transcripts on the official site.

          It just goes to show you they allow all sorts of "reporters" to ask
          stupid questions at any given time.

          With access like that, why would some idiot ask that question?
          Because he has his head up his Baseball-centric bum IMHO.

          Good thing they didnt' identify the guy.