Re: Vegas Baby! Pat's friendly sports bar?

  • Barry Inciong
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 27, 2005
      This about 20 minutes away from the Strip but the Cauldron Tavern is
      THE Patriots Bar to go to when in Vegas. Here's some info:

      Patriots Games (generally 10:00 AM on Sundays)

      Football squares ($1 to $5 depending on buildup) if we fill a card,
      we make another until there are no more people wanting to buy
      squares
      Couch raffle "best seats in the house"
      Halftime "Beer Cooler Survivor" (see explanation at end of promotion
      list)
      1st Quarter giveaway – 2 New England Patriots Official Superbowl
      Champion Tee Shirts
      2nd Quarter giveaway – Reebok Official Patriots Jersey (all the rare
      ones, no Bradys, Dillons, Vinatieri since you all own those already)
      3rd Quarter giveaway – 2 New England Patriots Official Superbowl
      Champion Tee Shirts
      4th Quarter giveaway - $100 Value Memorabilia Piece (Different each
      week ie. Shadowboxes, framed pictures, etc)
      Fenway Franks (Kahn's steamrolled) yes we are special ordering them
      for football season, still working on getting them in consistently
      Dunkin Donuts (Original Blend) coffee for those of you not yet
      tainted by Starbucks every morning
      Drink Specials - $2 – 16 oz. Draught Pints (all domestics and
      imports) $2 Well Drinks (includes bloody marys and mimosas)
      Buckets of Sam Adams Light or Seasonal (6 in a bucket) for $10
      Patriots Score - $1 house shot (Patriots Shot and yes you can throw
      them at me if I'm behind the bar)
      $4 Chicken Fingers, Wings, Nachos, Chili Cheese Fries, $2 Chips and
      Salsa
      An undetermined breakfast special for the morning games (more than
      likely some cheap egg, meat, toast combo special)
      Other miscellaneous donated stuff giveaway all season donated from
      Sideline Sports (keychains, bumper stickers, pennants, decals)
      Giveaways and "winners" will be selected from raffle tickets handed
      out at door and also from purchasing Sam Adams Products and 4-of-a-
      kinds on the poker machines

      Monday Night Football Games (Monday Night duh)

      Football Squares ($1 to $5 depending on buildup)
      Couch raffle for "best seats in the house"
      Halftime "Beer Cooler Survivor" (see explanation at end of promotion
      list)
      1st Quarter giveaway – $25 Gift Certificate to Sideline Sports (or
      one of the MNF Team Jerseys)
      2nd Quarter giveaway – $50 Gift Certificate to Sideline Sports (or
      one of the MNF Team Jerseys)
      3rd Quarter giveaway – $25 Gift Certificate to Sideline Sports (or
      one of the MNF Team Jerseys)
      4th Quarter giveaway - $100 Gift Certificate to Sideline Sports (or
      one of the MNF Team Jerseys)
      Drink Specials - $2 – 16 oz. Draught Pints (domestics and imports)
      $2 Well Drinks
      Any team scores - $1 house shot
      $4 Chicken Fingers, Wings, Nachos, Chili Cheese Fries, $2 Chips and
      Salsa
      Other miscellaneous donated stuff giveaway all season donated from
      Sideline Sports (keychains, bumper stickers, pennants, decals)
      Giveaways and "winners" will be selected from raffle tickets handed
      out at door and also from purchasing Budweiser Products and 4-of-a-
      kinds on the poker machines
      The plan is to have the audio on in the entire bar for the Patriots
      Games, the two big screens in the lounge will be the Patriots game.
      There are 4 other TV's in the lounge and the first four people to
      request which game they would like on the smaller TV's will get
      those games on those TV's. Obviously if you want another game on
      for yourself, all you gotta do is request it before someone else,
      and no, calling it in doesn't count (nice try Eddie).

      The restaurant side of the Cauldron has 4 televisions and we will
      also have another 60 inch big screen in there for football season.
      The big screen and two of the TV's will always be the Patriots game
      and the other two will be the same as listed above, first come first
      served. We have 6 booths in the restaurant which are huge oversized
      booths made to seat about 6-8 people each (depending on whether
      people are either Flutie/Vinatieri size or Seymour/McGinest size).
      We ask that you make friends fast and ask `em to sit with ya, since
      the place only seats about 300 people and we hope to have no empty
      seats in the house during the games.

      We have a massive bar area, with 10 televisions around it and at
      least one TV on each side will be Patriots (more than likely two,
      but we'll ask whoever is in front of them what they wanna watch
      also). Due to the fact that we have video poker machines, we're
      trying to set aside that side of the bar with the machines so people
      that are going to play during the duration of the game have the
      ability to do so (it helps us stay in business) so for those of you
      not planning on donating to our future children's college fund via
      video poker machine, please try to grab one of the big booths or the
      beanbags or something early on. Unlike other bars in the past (we
      won't mention any names but it was named after the city it tried to
      be like and rhymes with Boston) we have plenty of cocktail servers
      and food servers scheduled so you won't have to get up for service
      unless you need to use the facilities or assist us in escorting out
      the lost Yankee fan or two that stumble in dumbfounded because they
      have a horrible team this year and need a drink.

      Football season is almost upon us, and we're sincerely glad to
      provide to all of you a little piece of what we miss from where we
      came from. Whether it's Sagamore Beach (yes it is part of Cape Cod
      dammit), Boston, Newport, Middleboro, Quincy, Nashua, Burlington,
      East Windsor or Martha's Vineyard you'll feel like your back home
      only without the damn snowshoveling after week 9. We are looking
      forward to seeing you all again real soon. Any questions or need of
      directions, call the bar at 877-9900 or if you just wanna catch up
      on old times most of you have my cel number already, but here it is
      again just in case 265-3719.

      Go Patriots, Go Sox and thank God hockey is coming back.

      Cauldron Tavern

      9140 W. Russell Road

      (702) 877-9900

      www.cauldrontavern.com
    • llj7366@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 28, 2005
        Wow, that sounds like so much fun.  I want to go, oops, I will be at the game!  Never mind!
        LISA