RE: [patriotzip] Re: Poole on IR

  • Don Diamant
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 27, 2005

      I’m not convinced an Earthwind is any worse than a Starke.  There’s a whole lot of proving to be done in the secondary and no one seems to be stepping up and making an example.  Wilson has shown he’s capable of doing his part but who’s going to put it all together?  Who’s going to make this a team again?

      Don