Troy Brown?

  • Pat
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 21, 2005
      I have been reading everthing I can to try and find out what happend to
      Troy. I didn't see him get hurt in the game and it seems as though no
      one has seen him in the locker room. I did come across this: "More
      assistance for Sully
      As of Thursday morning, Sullivan still had not spoken with Ray Bourque
      about joining the B's as a consultant. Bourque was on hand for Fan
      Appreciation Night, and he took to the ice with New England Patriots
      wide receiver Troy Brown during the first-intermission fan shootout."
      I don't know if this was recently though.
      Does anyone have any information on my favorite player?