Re: Felger Crazy Trade report

  • jmsweb55
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 20, 2005
      What gives with Felger running with an INternet Rumor?

      A couple of things about the guy's penchant to run with a story from
      PFT and then try to make more out of it than there is. A friend
      (Vikings insider) told me the other day when this came out that
      there's no way the vikings were doing that, let alone addres the Pats
      side of the deal.

      With about $1M cap space all sorts of shennanigans had to go on to
      just make it work form a numbers standpoint.

      Excellent response from Miguel on this. It's totally a farce foisted
      by some people looking to drum up some traffic on their websites or
      get listeners to "tune in"

      At least if he's going to spread rumors, he might want to spread ones
      a little more plausable.