Guss Scott, we hardly knew ye

  • Christopher Robert Woods
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 19, 2005
      Back to IR with you, you scamp!

      Also Wesley "Aflac" Mallard was sent packing. The Patriots signed Hank
      Poteat and Andre Davis.

      Thank God we signed Davis, this team really needs help on offense.

      Christopher Robert Woods
      chris@...
    • Frank Northcutt
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 19, 2005
        Might the re-signing of Davis indicate Troy's injury is significant.
        Looks like he wasn't at the media portion of practice today.

        fdb

        --- In patriotzip@yahoogroups.com, Christopher Robert Woods