Re: The replacements

  • Frank Northcutt
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 3, 2005
      Beisel does seem to have a nose for the ball, smart player. I like
      him, too. Unfortunately, there were WAY too many missed tackles
      yesterday, by everybody, Monty included.

      fdb

      --- In patriotzip@yahoogroups.com, Christopher Robert Woods
      <chris@p...> wrote:

      > It's probably strange to say but I'm becoming a Beisel fan more and
      more
      > every day. He got outmatched one on one with LT, but I don't think
      that
      > I'm anywhere close to giving up on a 1st year starter for that. I
      imagine
      > much the same would have happened with Ted or even, daresay, Tedy
      in his
      > place.
      >
      > Beisel was consistently around the ball yesterday and did make some
      strong
      > tackles.
      >
      > His partner, though, I'm not so sure about. Chad Brown does not
      seem
      > anywhere near as active or around the ball as Beisel.
      >
      > On the slim chance that Tedy does come back this year I hope it's
      Brown

        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 3, 2005
          In a message dated 10/3/2005 12:22:43 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, chris@... writes:

          On the slim chance that Tedy does come back this year I hope it's Brown
          who sacrifices the most playing time.
          I really don't think that he will come back.  I think that it is just media hype.  I really think that when BB said that he is not playing this season that he meant it.  JUST MY OPINION!