Re: [patriotzip] missing: please alert foxboro police if spotted

  • rockmaul74@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 3, 2005
      one NFL football team. description: tough, gritty, 3 time world champions with the heart that never dies. was reported missing around 4 pm sunday......if found please call bob kraft or the foxoboro police. thank you
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 3, 2005
        That's funny...lol!! I was thinking the same thing, but I think it's too early to despair and call the performance police!!
        Remember the ugly game on Halloween last year against the Steelers? I was ready to call the police at that point OR the weird loss against the Dolphins?
        Sometimes we just can't be perfect all the time and considering all that is different with the team this year, maybe we aren't doing too bad yet.
        I think that they are still tough and gritty, with a heart. Since those two coordinators are gone, it might really be a few weeks until they get their groove going?

        Susan
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 3, 2005
          thing is pats havent had bad performances this close together in 3 years. we missed the playoffs that year
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 3, 2005
            True, BUT let's hope our bad stuff is behind us now--getting the kinks out I hope.
            Don't despair quite yet because remember 2003 we went 0-2 and then at this point were 2-2 and still won the Super Bowl.
            We've got to give the new coordinators time to adjust....maybe the road to the AFC championship won't go through NE this year, but stranger things have
            happened. That's why they play 16 games, right?
            HERE'S TO NO MORE LOSSES!!!
            thing is pats havent had bad performances this close together in 3 years. we missed the playoffs that year