The replacements

  • Christopher Robert Woods
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 3, 2005
      It's probably strange to say but I'm becoming a Beisel fan more and more
      every day. He got outmatched one on one with LT, but I don't think that
      I'm anywhere close to giving up on a 1st year starter for that. I imagine
      much the same would have happened with Ted or even, daresay, Tedy in his
      place.

      Beisel was consistently around the ball yesterday and did make some strong
      tackles.

      His partner, though, I'm not so sure about. Chad Brown does not seem
      anywhere near as active or around the ball as Beisel.

      On the slim chance that Tedy does come back this year I hope it's Brown
      who sacrifices the most playing time.

      =================
      Christopher Robert Woods
      chris@...
    • Frank Northcutt
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 3, 2005
        Beisel does seem to have a nose for the ball, smart player. I like
        him, too. Unfortunately, there were WAY too many missed tackles
        yesterday, by everybody, Monty included.

        fdb

        --- In patriotzip@yahoogroups.com, Christopher Robert Woods

          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 3, 2005
            In a message dated 10/3/2005 12:22:43 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, chris@... writes:

            On the slim chance that Tedy does come back this year I hope it's Brown
            who sacrifices the most playing time.
            I really don't think that he will come back.  I think that it is just media hype.  I really think that when BB said that he is not playing this season that he meant it.  JUST MY OPINION!