Re: [patriotzip] awful Db's

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 2, 2005
      ***** The problem wasn't the DB's. It was the front 7.
      No set of DB's in the NFL is going to succeed when the
      opposing QB has time to enjoy a cup of coffee and
      piece of pie in the pocket before throwing the ball to
      any of the 3-5 receivers that he can scan downfield.

      ***** The front 7 lost this game today. They were like
      boys against men.

      George

      --- tacoma4 <tacoma4@...> wrote:

      > worst play by the DB's in years.Didnt work together
      > or help each other
      > one bit. Oh Romeo C. we miss you!

    • Bob George
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 2, 2005
        Basically, we got the shit kicked out of us on BOTH sides of the ball.

        And it was not only the DBs that were awful.

        Bob G (hate losing to an idiot like Schottenheimer)