awful Db's

  • tacoma4
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 2, 2005
      worst play by the DB's in years.Didnt work together or help each other
      one bit. Oh Romeo C. we miss you!
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 2, 2005
        ***** The problem wasn't the DB's. It was the front 7.
        No set of DB's in the NFL is going to succeed when the
        opposing QB has time to enjoy a cup of coffee and
        piece of pie in the pocket before throwing the ball to
        any of the 3-5 receivers that he can scan downfield.

        ***** The front 7 lost this game today. They were like
        boys against men.

        George

        --- tacoma4 <tacoma4@...> wrote:

        > worst play by the DB's in years.Didnt work together
        > or help each other
        > one bit. Oh Romeo C. we miss you!

      • Bob George
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 2, 2005
          Basically, we got the shit kicked out of us on BOTH sides of the ball.

          And it was not only the DBs that were awful.

          Bob G (hate losing to an idiot like Schottenheimer)