Re: [patriotzip] Quick with the clickah

  • Christopher Robert Woods
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 2, 2005
      I've been preemptively wigging out in anticipation of idiots in Foxboro
      cheering the scoreboard over the important conference game on the field in
      front of them.

      The last time that happened I wanted to kill them all. Let's hope the
      people in the stadium today actually pay more attention to the game than
      their walkmen.

      On Sun, 2 Oct 2005, mjkingsr wrote:

      > http://www.southcoasttoday.com/daily/10-05/10-02-05/a01lo377.htm
      >

      > To unsubscribe from Zip's New England Patriots Fan Group, send an email to:
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups Links

      Christopher Robert Woods
      chris@...