Quick with the clickah

  • Michael J.King Sr.
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 2, 2005
    • Christopher Robert Woods
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 2, 2005
        I've been preemptively wigging out in anticipation of idiots in Foxboro
        cheering the scoreboard over the important conference game on the field in
        front of them.

        The last time that happened I wanted to kill them all. Let's hope the
        people in the stadium today actually pay more attention to the game than
        their walkmen.

        On Sun, 2 Oct 2005, mjkingsr wrote:

        > http://www.southcoasttoday.com/daily/10-05/10-02-05/a01lo377.htm
        >

        > To unsubscribe from Zip's New England Patriots Fan Group, send an email to:
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

        Christopher Robert Woods
        chris@...