Quick with the clickah

  • mjkingsr
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 2, 2005
    • Michael J.King Sr.
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 2, 2005
      • Christopher Robert Woods
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 2, 2005
          I've been preemptively wigging out in anticipation of idiots in Foxboro
          cheering the scoreboard over the important conference game on the field in
          front of them.

          The last time that happened I wanted to kill them all. Let's hope the
          people in the stadium today actually pay more attention to the game than
          their walkmen.

          On Sun, 2 Oct 2005, mjkingsr wrote:

          > http://www.southcoasttoday.com/daily/10-05/10-02-05/a01lo377.htm
          >

          > To unsubscribe from Zip's New England Patriots Fan Group, send an email to:
          >

          > Yahoo! Groups Links

          Christopher Robert Woods
          chris@...