Re: [patriotzip] Tailgate

  • Monty Rodrigues
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 1, 2005
      I think the plan is to leave the NAPA lot at 8:30.

      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 1, 2005
        ***** Lisa, The plan is that you will fly out here to
        So Cal, and I'll pick you up at LAX. We'll watch the
        Pats beat the Chargers, and then ... well ... WOW!

        George

      • llj7366@aol.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 2, 2005
          In a message dated 10/1/2005 7:58:04 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, patswingr@... writes:
          ***** Lisa, The plan is that you will fly out here to
          So Cal, and I'll pick you up at LAX. We'll watch the
          Pats beat the Chargers, and then ... well ... WOW!

          George
          OH GEORGE!  How did you know I will be there at 11 a.m.  on Delta, so, can you pick me up with a limo!
          I wish that I was.  It is warm there, it is 43 degrees right now.  It will be in the mid 70's today though.
          Have a great game.
          GO PATS!
          Love,
          LISA