Re: [patriotzip] Tailgate

  • Karen Cardoza
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 1, 2005
      Same time, same channel!  Be ready to leave at 8:30 (and hopefully they don't pull the same around the block crap as last time!)

      See you manana!
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 1, 2005
        I think the plan is to leave the NAPA lot at 8:30.

        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 1, 2005
          ***** Lisa, The plan is that you will fly out here to
          So Cal, and I'll pick you up at LAX. We'll watch the
          Pats beat the Chargers, and then ... well ... WOW!

          George

        • llj7366@aol.com
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 2, 2005
            In a message dated 10/1/2005 7:58:04 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, patswingr@... writes:
            ***** Lisa, The plan is that you will fly out here to
            So Cal, and I'll pick you up at LAX. We'll watch the
            Pats beat the Chargers, and then ... well ... WOW!

            George
            OH GEORGE!  How did you know I will be there at 11 a.m.  on Delta, so, can you pick me up with a limo!
            I wish that I was.  It is warm there, it is 43 degrees right now.  It will be in the mid 70's today though.
            Have a great game.
            GO PATS!
            Love,
            LISA