Tailgate

  • llj7366@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 1, 2005
      HI OUT THERE!  What is the plan for tomorrow????  I have not heard from anyone and was just wondering if we are just meeting same time - same place.  That would be at the auto parts place and at 8:30???
      Thanks.
      Lisa
    • Karen Cardoza
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 1, 2005
        Same time, same channel!  Be ready to leave at 8:30 (and hopefully they don't pull the same around the block crap as last time!)

        See you manana!
        HI OUT THERE!  What is the plan for tomorrow????  I have not heard from anyone and was just wondering if we are just meeting same time - same place.  That would be at the auto parts place and at 8:30???
        Thanks.
        Lisa
      • Monty Rodrigues
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 1, 2005
          I think the plan is to leave the NAPA lot at 8:30.

          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 1, 2005
            ***** Lisa, The plan is that you will fly out here to
            So Cal, and I'll pick you up at LAX. We'll watch the
            Pats beat the Chargers, and then ... well ... WOW!

            George

          • llj7366@aol.com
            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 2, 2005
              In a message dated 10/1/2005 7:58:04 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, patswingr@... writes:
              ***** Lisa, The plan is that you will fly out here to
              So Cal, and I'll pick you up at LAX. We'll watch the
              Pats beat the Chargers, and then ... well ... WOW!

              George
              OH GEORGE!  How did you know I will be there at 11 a.m.  on Delta, so, can you pick me up with a limo!
              I wish that I was.  It is warm there, it is 43 degrees right now.  It will be in the mid 70's today though.
              Have a great game.
              GO PATS!
              Love,
              LISA