Is Tedy returning???

  • Frank Northcutt
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 30, 2005
      A lot of talk about Karen Guregian's column in the Herald today. Rumor
      is that Mr. Bruschi is seeking medical (and family) opinions, regarding
      a possible return this season.

      Matt Light had surgery on his broken leg. Could be put on IR.

      fdb
    • Christopher Robert Woods
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 30, 2005
        I'm not Tedy or even an associate of his but it wouldn't surprise me if he
        was checking out his situation with his doctor on a regular basis.
        Whether that is for health or for health and an examination of his
        situation regarding football, I cannot say, but I'm not getting my hopes
        up.

        On Fri, 30 Sep 2005, Frank Northcutt wrote:

        > A lot of talk about Karen Guregian's column in the Herald today. Rumor
        > is that Mr. Bruschi is seeking medical (and family) opinions, regarding
        > a possible return this season.
        >
        > Matt Light had surgery on his broken leg. Could be put on IR.
        >
        > fdb
        >

        > To unsubscribe from Zip's New England Patriots Fan Group, send an email to:
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

        =================
        Christopher Robert Woods
        chris@...
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 30, 2005
          Wow, that would be fantastic if he's able to return with the doctor's okay!!
          Guess we have to play it week to week.
          Why do they have San Diego as favorites for this week? Is it just because of
          our injuries?

          I'm not Tedy or even an associate of his but it wouldn't surprise me if he
          was checking out his situation with his doctor on a regular basis.
          Whether that is for health or for health and an examination of his
          situation regarding football, I cannot say, but I'm not getting my hopes
          up.

          On Fri, 30 Sep 2005, Frank Northcutt wrote:

          > A lot of talk about Karen Guregian's column in the Herald today. Rumor
          > is that Mr. Bruschi is seeking medical (and family) opinions, regarding
          > a possible return this season.
          >
          > Matt Light had surgery on his broken leg. Could be put on IR.
          >
          > fdb
          >

          > To unsubscribe from Zip's New England Patriots Fan Group, send an email
          to:

          > Yahoo! Groups Links

          Yahoo! Groups Links