Re: [patriotzip] New Orleans

    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 1, 2005
      ***** "Chump change" for both the players and Kraft!

      George

      --- Sue Von Iderstine <suevon@...> wrote:

      > Yes...The Kraft family will match up to $100,000
      > that the players contribute
      > They're hoping to donate $200,000.
      >
      > Sue

    • Frank Northcutt
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 2, 2005
        Yes, it's chump change, but you can't really complain about anyone who
        contributes. I'm sure a lot of people (and players) contribute
        privately, as well. Kraft could do more, of course, and he may yet.

        fdb

        --- In patriotzip@yahoogroups.com, George <patswingr@y...> wrote:
        > ***** "Chump change" for both the players and Kraft!
        >
        > George
        >
        > --- Sue Von Iderstine <suevon@a...> wrote:
        >
        > > Yes...The Kraft family will match up to $100,000
        > > that the players contribute
        > > They're hoping to donate $200,000.
        > >
        > > Sue

      • Ed Bryant
        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 2, 2005
          I'm hours behind the list, but when I watched Criqui and Cross this morning on the tape of the Fred Couples interview, an interview spoiled, for me at least, by the football game in the background, they said the Krafts would match player contributions up to $100,000, but I have a feeling the NFL and all of its components, including us, will pony up more and more as the need becomes more apparent.  The Big Easy, after all, is an NFL family member, and it has hosted the family reunion like nine times!