Re: [patriotzip] Looking for ANY tickets, ANY game

  • John Hughes
    Message 1 of 11 , Aug 3 7:09 AM
      I won't know for another week, but i have 3 tickets to
      the pre-season game at Lambeau Field for the game
      against the Packers. I'm keeping 1 ticket for myself,
      but if I can't get my 2 buddies to go.......I live
      here in Green Bay and I'm a lifelong Pats fan........i
      might be willing to part with the 2 tickets for face
      value. Patti Hayes <pattinsks@...> wrote:

      ---------------------------------

      Hi Gang,

      I'm looking for 2-4 tickets to any game, pre- or
      regular season. Please keep me in mind.

      Patti

      >From: "yarleey" <yarleey@...>
      >To: patriotzip@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [patriotzip] Looking for tickets for
      pre-season game with Bengals on 8/12
      >Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2005 23:20:10 -0000
      >
      >Hey Guys,
      >
      > I am looking for 2-3 tickets near the lower
      level along patriots
      >sidelines. Please let me know if any one had any
      tickets available.

      >Thanks,
      >Bhagath.

      To unsubscribe from Zip's New England Patriots Fan
      Group, send an email to:

      Terms of Service.

      ---------------------------------

      http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
    • Don Diamant
      Message 2 of 11 , Aug 3 2:35 PM

        Patti,

               Try Ticketmaster, they still have tickets available for the preseason games.

        http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/01003A9307647F9A?artistid=805980&majorcatid=10004&minorcatid=8

        Don

        I'm looking for 2-4 tickets to any game, pre- or regular season. Please keep me in mind.

        Patti

        >From: "yarleey" <yarleey@...>
        >To: patriotzip@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [patriotzip] Looking for tickets for pre-season game with Bengals
        on 8/12
        >Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2005 23:20:10 -0000
        >
        >Hey Guys,
        >
        >      I am looking for 2-3 tickets near the
        lower level along patriots
        >sidelines. Please let me know if any one had any tickets available.
        >
        >Thanks,
        >Bhagath.

      • Ed Bryant

          I'm looking for 2-4 tickets to any game, pre- or regular season. Please keep me in mind.

          Patti

          >From: "yarleey" <yarleey@...>
          >To: patriotzip@yahoogroups.com
          >Subject: [patriotzip] Looking for tickets for pre-season game with Bengals on 8/12
          >Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2005 23:20:10 -0000
          >
          >Hey Guys,
          >
          >      I am looking for 2-3 tickets near the lower level along patriots
          >sidelines. Please let me know if any one had any tickets available.
          >
          >Thanks,
          >Bhagath.

        • Sue Von Iderstine
          Message 4 of 11 , Aug 3 2:55 PM
            I just now scored 2 tickets for Aug 18...I don't understand how this works, since I've been trying everyday since they went on sale.  I didn't try for 4 together.

            Sue

            I'm looking for 2-4 tickets to any game, pre- or regular season. Please keep me in mind.

            Patti

            >From: "yarleey" <yarleey@...>
            >To: patriotzip@yahoogroups.com
            >Subject: [patriotzip] Looking for tickets for pre-season game with Bengals on 8/12
            >Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2005 23:20:10 -0000
            >
            >Hey Guys,
            >
            >      I am looking for 2-3 tickets near the lower level along patriots
            >sidelines. Please let me know if any one had any tickets available.
            >
            >Thanks,
            >Bhagath.

          • Ed Bryant
            Message 5 of 11 , Aug 3 2:57 PM
              Last night, your husband was telling me about Ticketmaster only having incredibly high priced tickets for that game.  So: are you taking him?

              Sue Von Iderstine <suevon@...> wrote:
              I just now scored 2 tickets for Aug 18...I don't understand how this works, since I've been trying everyday since they went on sale.  I didn't try for 4 together.

              Sue

              I'm looking for 2-4 tickets to any game, pre- or regular season. Please keep me in mind.

              Patti

              >From: "yarleey" <yarleey@...>
              >To: patriotzip@yahoogroups.com
              >Subject: [patriotzip] Looking for tickets for pre-season game with Bengals on 8/12
              >Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2005 23:20:10 -0000
              >
              >Hey Guys,
              >
              >      I am looking for 2-3 tickets near the lower level along patriots
              >sidelines. Please let me know if any one had any tickets available.
              >
              >Thanks,
              >Bhagath.

            • Don Diamant
              Message 6 of 11 , Aug 3 3:01 PM

                Weird,  I just browsed for tickets and saw:

                Event

                New England Patriots vs. New Orleans Saints

                Gillette Stadium,  Foxborough ,  MA
                Thu, Aug 18, 2005 08:00 PM

                Your Ticket(s)

                Section

                Row

                Type

                Ticket Price

                Convenience Charge

                Description

                334

                3

                FULL PRICE TICKET

                US $75.00

                US $8.30

                PRICE LEVEL 3
                UPPER SECTION SEATING
                VISITOR "AWAY" SIDE OF STADIUM
                GAME IS PLAYED REGARDLESS OF WEATHER CONDITIONS

                334

                3

                FULL PRICE TICKET

                US $75.00

                US $8.30

                334

                3

                FULL PRICE TICKET

                US $75.00

                US $8.30

                334

                3

                FULL PRICE TICKET

                US $75.00

                US $8.30

                I'm looking for 2-4 tickets to any game, pre- or regular season. Please keep me in mind.

                Patti

                >From: "yarleey" <yarleey@...>
                >To: patriotzip@yahoogroups.com
                >Subject: [patriotzip] Looking for tickets for pre-season game with Bengals
                on 8/12
                >Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2005 23:20:10 -0000
                >
                >Hey Guys,
                >
                >      I am looking for 2-3 tickets near the
                lower level along patriots
                >sidelines. Please let me know if any one had any tickets available.
                >
                >Thanks,
                >Bhagath.

              • Sue Von Iderstine
                Message 7 of 11 , Aug 3 3:22 PM
                  Yeah...He's been saying that to me, too, but I really didn't believe him.  I got these for 75.00 a piece in section 334.  Yeah...I guess I'll take him ;)

                  Sue

                  I'm looking for 2-4 tickets to any game, pre- or regular season. Please keep me in mind.

                  Patti

                  >From: "yarleey" <yarleey@...>
                  >To: patriotzip@yahoogroups.com
                  >Subject: [patriotzip] Looking for tickets for pre-season game with Bengals on 8/12
                  >Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2005 23:20:10 -0000
                  >
                  >Hey Guys,
                  >
                  >      I am looking for 2-3 tickets near the lower level along patriots
                  >sidelines. Please let me know if any one had any tickets available.
                  >
                  >Thanks,
                  >Bhagath.

                • Ed Bryant
                  Message 8 of 11 , Aug 3 3:25 PM
                    Looking forward to seeing you.

                    Sue Von Iderstine <suevon@...> wrote:
                    Yeah...He's been saying that to me, too, but I really didn't believe him.  I got these for 75.00 a piece in section 334.  Yeah...I guess I'll take him ;)

                    Sue

                    I'm looking for 2-4 tickets to any game, pre- or regular season. Please keep me in mind.

                    Patti

                    >From: "yarleey" <yarleey@...>
                    >To: patriotzip@yahoogroups.com
                    >Subject: [patriotzip] Looking for tickets for pre-season game with Bengals on 8/12
                    >Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2005 23:20:10 -0000
                    >
                    >Hey Guys,
                    >
                    >      I am looking for 2-3 tickets near the lower level along patriots
                    >sidelines. Please let me know if any one had any tickets available.
                    >
                    >Thanks,
                    >Bhagath.

                  • Don Diamant
                    Message 9 of 11 , Aug 4 3:52 AM

                      Row 3 in level 3 are pretty good seats.  I’ve got row 25 level 3 seats on the other side.  Up there you need oxygen tanks and rope.  The oxygen tanks for the thin air and the rope to keep you in your seat if there is a breeze because of the swaying of the stands. J

                      Don