Looking for ANY tickets, ANY game

  • Patti Hayes
    Message 1 of 11 , Aug 3, 2005

      Hi Gang,

      I'm looking for 2-4 tickets to any game, pre- or regular season. Please keep me in mind.

      Patti

      >From: "yarleey" <yarleey@...>
      >To: patriotzip@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [patriotzip] Looking for tickets for pre-season game with Bengals on 8/12
      >Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2005 23:20:10 -0000
      >
      >Hey Guys,
      >
      >      I am looking for 2-3 tickets near the lower level along patriots
      >sidelines. Please let me know if any one had any tickets available.
      >
      >Thanks,
      >Bhagath.

    • John Hughes
      Message 2 of 11 , Aug 3, 2005
        I won't know for another week, but i have 3 tickets to
        the pre-season game at Lambeau Field for the game
        against the Packers. I'm keeping 1 ticket for myself,
        but if I can't get my 2 buddies to go.......I live
        here in Green Bay and I'm a lifelong Pats fan........i
        might be willing to part with the 2 tickets for face
        value. Patti Hayes <pattinsks@...> wrote:

        ---------------------------------

        Hi Gang,

        I'm looking for 2-4 tickets to any game, pre- or
        regular season. Please keep me in mind.

        Patti

        >From: "yarleey" <yarleey@...>
        >To: patriotzip@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [patriotzip] Looking for tickets for
        pre-season game with Bengals on 8/12
        >Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2005 23:20:10 -0000
        >
        >Hey Guys,
        >
        > I am looking for 2-3 tickets near the lower
        level along patriots
        >sidelines. Please let me know if any one had any
        tickets available.

        >Thanks,
        >Bhagath.

        To unsubscribe from Zip's New England Patriots Fan
        Group, send an email to:

        Terms of Service.

        ---------------------------------

        http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
      • Don Diamant
        Message 3 of 11 , Aug 3, 2005

          Patti,

                 Try Ticketmaster, they still have tickets available for the preseason games.

          http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/01003A9307647F9A?artistid=805980&majorcatid=10004&minorcatid=8

          Don

          I'm looking for 2-4 tickets to any game, pre- or regular season. Please keep me in mind.

          Patti

          >From: "yarleey" <yarleey@...>
          >To: patriotzip@yahoogroups.com
          >Subject: [patriotzip] Looking for tickets for pre-season game with Bengals
          on 8/12
          >Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2005 23:20:10 -0000
          >
          >Hey Guys,
          >
          >      I am looking for 2-3 tickets near the
          lower level along patriots
          >sidelines. Please let me know if any one had any tickets available.
          >
          >Thanks,
          >Bhagath.

        • Ed Bryant

            I'm looking for 2-4 tickets to any game, pre- or regular season. Please keep me in mind.

            Patti

            >From: "yarleey" <yarleey@...>
            >To: patriotzip@yahoogroups.com
            >Subject: [patriotzip] Looking for tickets for pre-season game with Bengals on 8/12
            >Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2005 23:20:10 -0000
            >
            >Hey Guys,
            >
            >      I am looking for 2-3 tickets near the lower level along patriots
            >sidelines. Please let me know if any one had any tickets available.
            >
            >Thanks,
            >Bhagath.

          • Sue Von Iderstine
            Message 5 of 11 , Aug 3, 2005
              I just now scored 2 tickets for Aug 18...I don't understand how this works, since I've been trying everyday since they went on sale.  I didn't try for 4 together.

              Sue

              I'm looking for 2-4 tickets to any game, pre- or regular season. Please keep me in mind.

              Patti

              >From: "yarleey" <yarleey@...>
              >To: patriotzip@yahoogroups.com
              >Subject: [patriotzip] Looking for tickets for pre-season game with Bengals on 8/12
              >Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2005 23:20:10 -0000
              >
              >Hey Guys,
              >
              >      I am looking for 2-3 tickets near the lower level along patriots
              >sidelines. Please let me know if any one had any tickets available.
              >
              >Thanks,
              >Bhagath.

            • Ed Bryant
              Message 6 of 11 , Aug 3, 2005
                Last night, your husband was telling me about Ticketmaster only having incredibly high priced tickets for that game.  So: are you taking him?

                Sue Von Iderstine <suevon@...> wrote:
                I just now scored 2 tickets for Aug 18...I don't understand how this works, since I've been trying everyday since they went on sale.  I didn't try for 4 together.

                Sue

                I'm looking for 2-4 tickets to any game, pre- or regular season. Please keep me in mind.

                Patti

                >From: "yarleey" <yarleey@...>
                >To: patriotzip@yahoogroups.com
                >Subject: [patriotzip] Looking for tickets for pre-season game with Bengals on 8/12
                >Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2005 23:20:10 -0000
                >
                >Hey Guys,
                >
                >      I am looking for 2-3 tickets near the lower level along patriots
                >sidelines. Please let me know if any one had any tickets available.
                >
                >Thanks,
                >Bhagath.

              • Don Diamant
                Message 7 of 11 , Aug 3, 2005

                  Weird,  I just browsed for tickets and saw:

                  Event

                  New England Patriots vs. New Orleans Saints

                  Gillette Stadium,  Foxborough ,  MA
                  Thu, Aug 18, 2005 08:00 PM

                  Your Ticket(s)

                  Section

                  Row

                  Type

                  Ticket Price

                  Convenience Charge

                  Description

                  334

                  3

                  FULL PRICE TICKET

                  US $75.00

                  US $8.30

                  PRICE LEVEL 3
                  UPPER SECTION SEATING
                  VISITOR "AWAY" SIDE OF STADIUM
                  GAME IS PLAYED REGARDLESS OF WEATHER CONDITIONS

                  334

                  3

                  FULL PRICE TICKET

                  US $75.00

                  US $8.30

                  334

                  3

                  FULL PRICE TICKET

                  US $75.00

                  US $8.30

                  334

                  3

                  FULL PRICE TICKET

                  US $75.00

                  US $8.30

                  I'm looking for 2-4 tickets to any game, pre- or regular season. Please keep me in mind.

                  Patti

                  >From: "yarleey" <yarleey@...>
                  >To: patriotzip@yahoogroups.com
                  >Subject: [patriotzip] Looking for tickets for pre-season game with Bengals
                  on 8/12
                  >Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2005 23:20:10 -0000
                  >
                  >Hey Guys,
                  >
                  >      I am looking for 2-3 tickets near the
                  lower level along patriots
                  >sidelines. Please let me know if any one had any tickets available.
                  >
                  >Thanks,
                  >Bhagath.

                • Sue Von Iderstine
                  Message 8 of 11 , Aug 3, 2005
                    Yeah...He's been saying that to me, too, but I really didn't believe him.  I got these for 75.00 a piece in section 334.  Yeah...I guess I'll take him ;)

                    Sue

                    I'm looking for 2-4 tickets to any game, pre- or regular season. Please keep me in mind.

                    Patti

                    >From: "yarleey" <yarleey@...>
                    >To: patriotzip@yahoogroups.com
                    >Subject: [patriotzip] Looking for tickets for pre-season game with Bengals on 8/12
                    >Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2005 23:20:10 -0000
                    >
                    >Hey Guys,
                    >
                    >      I am looking for 2-3 tickets near the lower level along patriots
                    >sidelines. Please let me know if any one had any tickets available.
                    >
                    >Thanks,
                    >Bhagath.

                  • Ed Bryant
                    Message 9 of 11 , Aug 3, 2005
                      Looking forward to seeing you.

                      Sue Von Iderstine <suevon@...> wrote:
                      Yeah...He's been saying that to me, too, but I really didn't believe him.  I got these for 75.00 a piece in section 334.  Yeah...I guess I'll take him ;)

                      Sue

                      I'm looking for 2-4 tickets to any game, pre- or regular season. Please keep me in mind.

                      Patti

                      >From: "yarleey" <yarleey@...>
                      >To: patriotzip@yahoogroups.com
                      >Subject: [patriotzip] Looking for tickets for pre-season game with Bengals on 8/12
                      >Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2005 23:20:10 -0000
                      >
                      >Hey Guys,
                      >
                      >      I am looking for 2-3 tickets near the lower level along patriots
                      >sidelines. Please let me know if any one had any tickets available.
                      >
                      >Thanks,
                      >Bhagath.

                    • Don Diamant
                      Message 10 of 11 , Aug 4, 2005

                        Row 3 in level 3 are pretty good seats.  I’ve got row 25 level 3 seats on the other side.  Up there you need oxygen tanks and rope.  The oxygen tanks for the thin air and the rope to keep you in your seat if there is a breeze because of the swaying of the stands. J

                        Don