Looking for tickets for pre-season game with Bengals on 8/12

  • yarleey
    Message 1 of 11 , Aug 2, 2005
      Hey Guys,

      I am looking for 2-3 tickets near the lower level along patriots
      sidelines. Please let me know if any one had any tickets available.

      Thanks,
      Bhagath.
    • Patti Hayes
      Message 2 of 11 , Aug 3, 2005

        Hi Gang,

        I'm looking for 2-4 tickets to any game, pre- or regular season. Please keep me in mind.

        Patti

        >From: "yarleey" <yarleey@...>
        >To: patriotzip@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [patriotzip] Looking for tickets for pre-season game with Bengals on 8/12
        >Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2005 23:20:10 -0000
        >
        >Hey Guys,
        >
        >      I am looking for 2-3 tickets near the lower level along patriots
        >sidelines. Please let me know if any one had any tickets available.
        >
        >Thanks,
        >Bhagath.

      • John Hughes
        Message 3 of 11 , Aug 3, 2005
          I won't know for another week, but i have 3 tickets to
          the pre-season game at Lambeau Field for the game
          against the Packers. I'm keeping 1 ticket for myself,
          but if I can't get my 2 buddies to go.......I live
          here in Green Bay and I'm a lifelong Pats fan........i
          might be willing to part with the 2 tickets for face
          value. Patti Hayes <pattinsks@...> wrote:

          ---------------------------------

          Hi Gang,

          I'm looking for 2-4 tickets to any game, pre- or
          regular season. Please keep me in mind.

          Patti

          >From: "yarleey" <yarleey@...>
          >To: patriotzip@yahoogroups.com
          >Subject: [patriotzip] Looking for tickets for
          pre-season game with Bengals on 8/12
          >Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2005 23:20:10 -0000
          >
          >Hey Guys,
          >
          > I am looking for 2-3 tickets near the lower
          level along patriots
          >sidelines. Please let me know if any one had any
          tickets available.

          >Thanks,
          >Bhagath.

          To unsubscribe from Zip's New England Patriots Fan
          Group, send an email to:

          Terms of Service.

          ---------------------------------

          http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
        • Don Diamant
          Message 4 of 11 , Aug 3, 2005

            Patti,

                   Try Ticketmaster, they still have tickets available for the preseason games.

            http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/01003A9307647F9A?artistid=805980&majorcatid=10004&minorcatid=8

            Don

            I'm looking for 2-4 tickets to any game, pre- or regular season. Please keep me in mind.

            Patti

            >From: "yarleey" <yarleey@...>
            >To: patriotzip@yahoogroups.com
            >Subject: [patriotzip] Looking for tickets for pre-season game with Bengals
            on 8/12
            >Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2005 23:20:10 -0000
            >
            >Hey Guys,
            >
            >      I am looking for 2-3 tickets near the
            lower level along patriots
            >sidelines. Please let me know if any one had any tickets available.
            >
            >Thanks,
            >Bhagath.

          • Ed Bryant

              I'm looking for 2-4 tickets to any game, pre- or regular season. Please keep me in mind.

              Patti

              >From: "yarleey" <yarleey@...>
              >To: patriotzip@yahoogroups.com
              >Subject: [patriotzip] Looking for tickets for pre-season game with Bengals on 8/12
              >Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2005 23:20:10 -0000
              >
              >Hey Guys,
              >
              >      I am looking for 2-3 tickets near the lower level along patriots
              >sidelines. Please let me know if any one had any tickets available.
              >
              >Thanks,
              >Bhagath.

            • Sue Von Iderstine
              Message 6 of 11 , Aug 3, 2005
                I just now scored 2 tickets for Aug 18...I don't understand how this works, since I've been trying everyday since they went on sale.  I didn't try for 4 together.

                Sue

                I'm looking for 2-4 tickets to any game, pre- or regular season. Please keep me in mind.

                Patti

                >From: "yarleey" <yarleey@...>
                >To: patriotzip@yahoogroups.com
                >Subject: [patriotzip] Looking for tickets for pre-season game with Bengals on 8/12
                >Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2005 23:20:10 -0000
                >
                >Hey Guys,
                >
                >      I am looking for 2-3 tickets near the lower level along patriots
                >sidelines. Please let me know if any one had any tickets available.
                >
                >Thanks,
                >Bhagath.

              • Ed Bryant
                Message 7 of 11 , Aug 3, 2005
                  Last night, your husband was telling me about Ticketmaster only having incredibly high priced tickets for that game.  So: are you taking him?

                  Sue Von Iderstine <suevon@...> wrote:
                  I just now scored 2 tickets for Aug 18...I don't understand how this works, since I've been trying everyday since they went on sale.  I didn't try for 4 together.

                  Sue

                  I'm looking for 2-4 tickets to any game, pre- or regular season. Please keep me in mind.

                  Patti

                  >From: "yarleey" <yarleey@...>
                  >To: patriotzip@yahoogroups.com
                  >Subject: [patriotzip] Looking for tickets for pre-season game with Bengals on 8/12
                  >Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2005 23:20:10 -0000
                  >
                  >Hey Guys,
                  >
                  >      I am looking for 2-3 tickets near the lower level along patriots
                  >sidelines. Please let me know if any one had any tickets available.
                  >
                  >Thanks,
                  >Bhagath.

                • Don Diamant
                  Message 8 of 11 , Aug 3, 2005

                    Weird,  I just browsed for tickets and saw:

                    Event

                    New England Patriots vs. New Orleans Saints

                    Gillette Stadium,  Foxborough ,  MA
                    Thu, Aug 18, 2005 08:00 PM

                    Your Ticket(s)

                    Section

                    Row

                    Type

                    Ticket Price

                    Convenience Charge

                    Description

                    334

                    3

                    FULL PRICE TICKET

                    US $75.00

                    US $8.30

                    PRICE LEVEL 3
                    UPPER SECTION SEATING
                    VISITOR "AWAY" SIDE OF STADIUM
                    GAME IS PLAYED REGARDLESS OF WEATHER CONDITIONS

                    334

                    3

                    FULL PRICE TICKET

                    US $75.00

                    US $8.30

                    334

                    3

                    FULL PRICE TICKET

                    US $75.00

                    US $8.30

                    334

                    3

                    FULL PRICE TICKET

                    US $75.00

                    US $8.30

                    I'm looking for 2-4 tickets to any game, pre- or regular season. Please keep me in mind.

                    Patti

                    >From: "yarleey" <yarleey@...>
                    >To: patriotzip@yahoogroups.com
                    >Subject: [patriotzip] Looking for tickets for pre-season game with Bengals
                    on 8/12
                    >Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2005 23:20:10 -0000
                    >
                    >Hey Guys,
                    >
                    >      I am looking for 2-3 tickets near the
                    lower level along patriots
                    >sidelines. Please let me know if any one had any tickets available.
                    >
                    >Thanks,
                    >Bhagath.

                  • Sue Von Iderstine
                    Message 9 of 11 , Aug 3, 2005
                      Yeah...He's been saying that to me, too, but I really didn't believe him.  I got these for 75.00 a piece in section 334.  Yeah...I guess I'll take him ;)

                      Sue

                      I'm looking for 2-4 tickets to any game, pre- or regular season. Please keep me in mind.

                      Patti

                      >From: "yarleey" <yarleey@...>
                      >To: patriotzip@yahoogroups.com
                      >Subject: [patriotzip] Looking for tickets for pre-season game with Bengals on 8/12
                      >Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2005 23:20:10 -0000
                      >
                      >Hey Guys,
                      >
                      >      I am looking for 2-3 tickets near the lower level along patriots
                      >sidelines. Please let me know if any one had any tickets available.
                      >
                      >Thanks,
                      >Bhagath.

                    • Ed Bryant
                      Message 10 of 11 , Aug 3, 2005
                        Looking forward to seeing you.

                        Sue Von Iderstine <suevon@...> wrote:
                        Yeah...He's been saying that to me, too, but I really didn't believe him.  I got these for 75.00 a piece in section 334.  Yeah...I guess I'll take him ;)

                        Sue

                        I'm looking for 2-4 tickets to any game, pre- or regular season. Please keep me in mind.

                        Patti

                        >From: "yarleey" <yarleey@...>
                        >To: patriotzip@yahoogroups.com
                        >Subject: [patriotzip] Looking for tickets for pre-season game with Bengals on 8/12
                        >Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2005 23:20:10 -0000
                        >
                        >Hey Guys,
                        >
                        >      I am looking for 2-3 tickets near the lower level along patriots
                        >sidelines. Please let me know if any one had any tickets available.
                        >
                        >Thanks,
                        >Bhagath.

                      • Don Diamant
                        Message 11 of 11 , Aug 4, 2005

                          Row 3 in level 3 are pretty good seats.  I’ve got row 25 level 3 seats on the other side.  Up there you need oxygen tanks and rope.  The oxygen tanks for the thin air and the rope to keep you in your seat if there is a breeze because of the swaying of the stands. J

                          Don