Re: [patriotzip] Looking For Tickets to 8/18 Pre-Season Game

  • John Hughes
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 2, 2005
      I don't have Saints tickets, but i may have 2 extra
      tickets to the game against the Packers at Lambeu. I'm
      a lifelong Pats fan who lives in Green Bay. I have
      NEVER been to an actual Pats game. But my friend here
      is a Packers season ticket holder and he gave me 3
      tickets as a gift. So, at 40 yrs old, i'm finnally
      going to see my team in the flesh. I hope to take a
      couple of people here with me, but i'm not sure if
      they can go. In the event I have the other 2 tickets
      remaining by the end of the week, i'll post it here!
      GO PATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Ed Bryant <edbryant36@...> wrote:

      > Mark: Did you see the Ticketmaster four ticket
      > e-mail? We probably have enough on hand unspoken
      > for to provide a fifth. Will you be at practice
      > tonight?
      >
      > ed
      >
      > Mark Morse <packy001@...> wrote:
      > Hey all,
      >
      > I have a co-worker looking to take his family to the
      > Patriots Pre-Season game against the Saints. He is
      > looking for 5 tickets. I was wondering if anyone on
      > either list is not interested in going and would
      > recoup their investment.
      >
      > Contact me and I will make the arangements.
      >
      > Thanks
      >
      > Mark
      >

      > "We never lose the hat and shirt games. If we know
      > we're going to get
      > hats and shirts, we win." - Tedy Bruschi

      > New england patriots New england patriot football
      > team New england patriot football New england
      > patriot football ticket New england patriot
      > memorabilia New england patriots tickets

      > Yahoo! Terms of Service.

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Don Diamant
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 2, 2005

        Good for you John, I hear getting tickets to a Packers home game is tougher than a home game at the Champs place though that’s hard to imagine…  That promises to be a great game, have a great time!

        Don

        http://mail.yahoo.com