edit TC REPORT 8/2am

  • Karen Cardoza
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 2005

      Long bomb of the day was Flutie to STOKES!!

      ROFL.... Sparks... Stokes... all about fire to me, I guess!! Sorry about that folks!  (those dang mnemonic devices will get you every time!)

      MRS B
    • Buh Buh KEn
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 2, 2005
        haha, didn't think anything of it. I just figured Starks was pulling a
        reverse Troy Brown and getting in some work at WR!

        Thanks again for all these updates! Looks like I picked the worst practice
        to drive out there, Sunday evening.

        Buh Buh KEn