Re: Big Sey in the Fold.

  • Frank Northcutt
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 2, 2005
      Excellent news! It seems they agreed on a figure for this year, the
      extension to follow.

      Next up, Adam.

      fdb

      --- In patriotzip@yahoogroups.com, Christopher Robert Woods
      <chris@p...> wrote:

      > Copy and pasted without a link but the source is in there:
      >
      > Jay Glazer, of FoxSports.com, reports the New England Patriots and
      DL

      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 2, 2005
        ***** The best news about this is that it appears to have ended without any serious acrimony, or "locker room" disruption ... at least for now. Hopefully, this will carry us through the season. Beyond that, I'm not at all confident that there will be a long-term solution - hopeful, but not confident. If Sey is looking for "top 5 DL money", I think we're right back in the soup for next year.

        George