RE: [patriotzip] Looking For Tickets to 8/18 Pre-Season Game

  • Don Diamant
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 1, 2005

      Ticketmaster still has tickets available for that game, but there is a limit of four and you can still get four.  They might want to try the ticket office at Gillette, might be able to get five together since it isn’t sold out yet.

      Don

        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 2, 2005
          I don't have Saints tickets, but i may have 2 extra
          tickets to the game against the Packers at Lambeu. I'm
          a lifelong Pats fan who lives in Green Bay. I have
          NEVER been to an actual Pats game. But my friend here
          is a Packers season ticket holder and he gave me 3
          tickets as a gift. So, at 40 yrs old, i'm finnally
          going to see my team in the flesh. I hope to take a
          couple of people here with me, but i'm not sure if
          they can go. In the event I have the other 2 tickets
          remaining by the end of the week, i'll post it here!
          GO PATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          Ed Bryant <edbryant36@...> wrote:

          > Mark: Did you see the Ticketmaster four ticket
          > e-mail? We probably have enough on hand unspoken
          > for to provide a fifth. Will you be at practice
          > tonight?
          >
          > ed
          >
          > Mark Morse <packy001@...> wrote:
          > Hey all,
          >
          > I have a co-worker looking to take his family to the
          > Patriots Pre-Season game against the Saints. He is
          > looking for 5 tickets. I was wondering if anyone on
          > either list is not interested in going and would
          > recoup their investment.
          >
          > Contact me and I will make the arangements.
          >
          > Thanks
          >
          > Mark
          >

          > "We never lose the hat and shirt games. If we know
          > we're going to get
          > hats and shirts, we win." - Tedy Bruschi

          > New england patriots New england patriot football
          > team New england patriot football New england
          > patriot football ticket New england patriot
          > memorabilia New england patriots tickets

          > Yahoo! Terms of Service.

          http://mail.yahoo.com
        • Don Diamant
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 2, 2005

            Good for you John, I hear getting tickets to a Packers home game is tougher than a home game at the Champs place though that’s hard to imagine…  That promises to be a great game, have a great time!

            Don

            http://mail.yahoo.com